CALL FOR PAPER
CURRICULUM EVALUTION FOR NATIONAL SECURITY, PEACE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
A Festschrift in Honour of
Professor Ajibade Adegoke, the former National and Regional Coordinator, Educational Research Network for West and Central Africa (ERNWACA)
In connection with national security, peace and all the goals of sustainable development, curriculum evaluation would cover, but not limited to, the following sections:
1. Basic Education
a. Early Child Care Development and Education
b. Pre-Primary Education
c. Primary Education
d. Junior Secondary Education
2. Post-Basic Education And Career Development
a. Senior Secondary Education
b. Technical and Vocational Education and Training
3. Mass And Nomadic Education
a. Mass Literacy, Adult and Non-Formal Education
b. Nomadic Education
4. Tertiary Education
a. University Education
b. Teacher Education
c. Technology Education
d. Innovation Enterprise
5. Open and Distance Education
6. Special Needs Education
a. Visual Impairment (Blind and the partially sighted)
b. Hearing Impairment (Deaf and the partially hearing)
c. Physical and Health Impairment
d. Intellectual disability (Mild, Moderate, Severe and Profound)
e. Emotional and Behavioral Disorders (Hyperactive, Hypoactive/the socially maladjusted)
f. Speech and Language Impairment
g. Learning Disabilities (Psychological/neurological phobia or challenges)
h. Multiple Disabilities
i. The Gifted and Talented and
j. Albinos – (Vision and Skin Problems, Lack of Self-esteem, Myths about Albinism, Stigmatization and Stereotype)
7. Educational Support Services
a. School Library
b. School Meals and Incentives
c. School Gardens
d. Health and Other Nutritional Services
e. Sports and Recreational Facilities
f. Guidance and Counseling
g. Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT) Referral Services
h. Proving Care and Support for Those Infected and Affected by HIV/AIDS
i. Education Resource Centre’s
j. Laboratories and Workshops
k. IT Hardware and Software
8. Leadership, Planning and Administration of Education
b. Planning and Administration
c. Quality Assurance
9. Funding, Infrastructural Development and Partnerships
10. Monitoring, Assessment, Evaluation and Certification
Scholars could make use of their national policy on education and curriculum as guide while choosing the aspect to evaluate.
Guideline for Preparation of Manuscripts
1. The Article should be typed in Microsoft word with 12 point font size.
2. It should not be more than 14 pages including references and appendices.
3. Each article should be typed in double-line spacing and on one side of the paper.
4. The title and institutional affiliations of the Author(s) and an abstract of not more than 200 words should precede each article.
5. Empirical Studies and non-Empirical/Theoretical and Research Papers should be written under the conventional Research Format.
6. All references should follow the current APA format.
7. Submissions should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
8. Each article should be accompanied with the sum of three thousand naira only, for peer review, payable to 2008506382, First Bank Plc.
9. Deadline for submission-31st January, 2019.
10. For enquiries, email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our web homepage at Click Here
We accepts online payment using Card Click To Proceed