Global Journal of academic research (GJAR) is a quarterly peer-reviewed Journal published by Academic Research Network International. GJAR is committed to providing a forum for the dissemination of research findings and reports on academic input, process, output and outcome. In that wise article which presents the result of academic research, discusses theoretical framework for innovation in academics or advocate new ideas are welcome.
The journal accepts articles from workers in all related fields of study from anywhere in the world.
GUIDE FOR PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
The Article should be typed in Microsoft word with 12 point font size.
2. It should not be more than 14 pages including references and appendices.
3. Each article should be typed in double-line spacing and on one side of the paper.
4. The title and institutional affiliations of the Author(s) and an abstract of not more than 200 words should precede the title.
5. Empirical Studies and non Empirical/ Theoretical and Research Papers should be written under the conventional Research Format.
6. All references should follow the current APA format.
7. Submissions should be made to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For payment instruction